Menu Plan Monday 10/25---10/30

I thought this week was a little crazy as I was planning, and now, looking at it on paper, I can see how busy we are going to be.
We have a couple of repeats from last week that we didn't get to. I'm going to try my hand at homemade (no salt) ketchup this week. We'll see how that turns out...

Sunday-Surprise visit from Mom...ie free food:)
Monday-Salsa topped chicken, roasted potato, asparagus (we didn't get to this last week)
Tuesday-Meatloaf, mashed potatoes, green beans
Wednesday-Pork chops of some kind, brown rice, broccoli
Thursday-homemade meatballs, baked potato, broccoli (My husband really liked this and requested it again!)
Friday-OUT...with no toddler in tow!
Saturday- Friend's wedding

I'll also be making pumpkin cinnamon rolls that I mentioned before.
And I ended up with a starter of Amish "Friendship" Bread. I'm not sure you want to give this stuff to your friends, because you will end up getting it, giving it away, getting it, giving it away, getting sick of it yet?....so I'll share my recipe for stopping the vicious cycle. Don't get me wrong I love the stuff...but I don't want it every 10 days...and I don't want to pawn it off on everyone I know, because eventually you end up with more of it when someone gives it back to you.


This is linked to lots of other menu plans at orgjunkie. 
Save Menu Plan Monday 10/25---10/30 on social network:

Followers

Archive